Friday, March 13, 2009

Is it Spring yet?

It's about time to take up the keyboard again. I admit that getting through the last several months of the dubyah regime took everything I had, and even in the waning days I kept expecting him -- er, Dick -- to pull some National Emergency crap and completely suspend the Constitution, what's left of it, that is.
Oh well, sign the Indict Bush petition here: http://www.impeachbush.org/site/PageServer?pagename=homepage

and let's hope Obama keeps at least one cell open in Guantanamo for George, and one for Dick. Let's not forget DH Dick.

Oh yeah, and while you're on the web signing things, join the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement (http://www.vhemt.org/). I did. "Phasing out the human race by voluntarily ceasing to breed will allow Earth's biosphere to return to good health. Crowded conditions and resource shortages will improve as we become less dense."

I'm not sure about that "as we become less dense" part -- we humans are pretty damn dense, if you ask me.

No comments: