Monday, March 23, 2009

Too big to fail? Then it's too big, period

Too big to fail? Then they're too damn big. The gluttonous era of one corporation swallowing another whole, and becoming mega-international conglomerates that are too big to inspect, govern, audit or correct, must come to an end.
I never thought I'd agree with anything published in Business Week, but this issue of bailing out monster corporations that have looted and pillaged the global economy has me and millions of others seething and hopping mad.
"The last time I got screwed I at least got kissed"
Who said it first? I dunno, but it sure fits the current situation. Sure...let's give bonuses to the bastards who brought down the house of cards. They certainly deserve more money...more money out of MY pocket. Yeah, that's the ticket.
Thanks, Bush, Cheney, and all yer buddies. And now back to blaming Obama for this mess.

No comments: